What are the different types of bus chartering available?
- One way transfer – From point A to B
- Two way transfer – From point A to B then back to point A
- At Disposal (hourly charge) – Minimum 4 hours booking
- On Service – 24 hours full booking
How long before the charter date must the bookings be made?
It must be made at least 3 working days in advance.
Types of buses available for chartering?
We have fully air-conditioned 19 seats, 23 seats & 45 seats.
How can the payment be made?
Full payment is payable after the charter. However, 50% Deposit is required for Bulk booking.
Difference in charges for weekdays and weekends?
Changes are the same for both weekdays and weekends.
Can changes be allowed after confirmation?
Change notices given 3 working days before the charter date can be accepted.
Penalty for cancellation?
- Cancellation fee of 50% is applicable for cancellation notice made not less than 3 working days before the chartered date.
- Full charges will be imposed if cancellation notice is given less than 3 working days from the chartered date
Additional charges for charters that run into peak hours?
- AA Translink Pte Ltd do advocate additional charges during peak hours.
- Peak hours is noted to be 0700hrs to 0900hrs & 1630hrs to 19hrs.
- If charter starts before midnight but runs into midnight, a midnight surcharges of sgd$20 will applied in addition to the transfer.
- As for dosposal, if charter starts before midnight but run into midnight , a midnight surcharge of sgd $15 per hours will applied in addition to the additional hour charge/ normal charge. Midnight is noted to be from 2300 hrs to 0600 hrs.
Discount for bulk booking?
- A speacial package can be arrange for bulk bookings.
- Such as company Events, company shuttles services & others. Feel free to send us an e-mail or alternatively you can call us direct.